House of Delegates
The House of Delegates (HOD) is ACCC’s policy-making body. It consists of voting Delegate Representatives from each of ACCC’s Cancer Program members. Each spring, Delegate Representatives convene at the ACCC Annual National Meeting to hear association updates and vote on bylaws and dues changes.
Each Delegate Representative participates in the Association by helping their cancer program maximize the benefit of membership through activities including:
- Voting in ACCC leadership elections
- Voting on changes to ACCC bylaws and dues
- Participating in benchmarking research
- Encouraging colleagues to participate in ACCC activities and utilize resources
- Processing the annual dues invoice
- Displaying the ACCC membership plaque.