Positions in Management
This category includes both hospital and private practice positions: business and operations managers, practice managers, and site managers.
Radiation Services Manager, Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute, Fort Myers, Florida
Posted: 2/21/2017SHOW ▼
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With more then 200 physicians, 150 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and over 90 locations in our network, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
Florida Cancer Specialists has built a national reputation for excellence that is reflected in exceptional and compassionate patient care, driven by innovative clinical research and cutting-edge technologies that help advance targeted treatments and genetically-based immunotherapies, and embodied by our outstanding team of highly-trained and dedicated physicians, clinicians and staff.
Full Comprehensive Benefit Program.
- Under the direction of the Vice President and/or the Radiation Oncologist is responsible for the coordination of all clinical care as it relates to radiation oncology.
- Responsible to oversee the daily operational activities of all radiation oncology clinics in Florida Cancer Specialists.
- Works at all sites based on need, to establish Standard Operating Procedures company wide, to assure that same clinical processes and quality are provided and maintained at all sites.
- Mentor and provide training for staff on all aspects of technology.
- Assures safe staffing levels, annual and probationary performance evaluations and leads performance improvement and Quality Assurance initiatives.
- Works as a Radiation Therapist as needed.
Radiation Oncology Locations:
- New Port Richey
- Tampa Cancer Center
- Villages Cancer Center
Maureen Holland, FCS Recruiter for Radiation Services.
Manager, Clinical Research & Development, Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph, Missouri
Posted: 1/26/2017SHOW ▼
The Clinical Research & Development Manager is responsible for overseeing organizational research and development policies, objectives and initiatives. The Manager is responsible for developing and growing the research program.
Manager, Department Financial Analysis, Simmons Cancer Center, Dallas, Texas
Posted: 1/25/2017SHOW ▼
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, Full-Time.
Take advantage of this opportunity to join UT Southwestern Medical Center—one of the world's foremost research institutions with a reputation for life-changing research. We currently have an opening for a Manager, Department Financial Analysis at the Simmons Cancer Center at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
The Manager, Department Financial Analysis is responsible for departmental financial analysis and reporting, in support of budgeting, forecasting, and resource allocation. This key team member develops multi-year cash flow projections for departmental projects, identifying areas of financial risk, present findings, and make recommendations to senior management. In addition, the Manager, Department Financial Analysis partners with departmental and institutional IR functions to identify, implement, and maintain appropriate financial software and database applications. Other responsibilities including managing and/or mentoring financial analysis staff to ensure optimal operational expertise as well as technical knowledge, in addition to other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in finance, accounting, or related field. Master's degree in Business and health care experience preferred.
- Six (6) years progressively responsible experience in finance, with demonstrated experience in planning, forecasting and financial analysis required.
- Relevant experience in lieu of education will be considered.
About UT Southwestern Medical Center:
UT Southwestern Medical Center ranks among the top academic medical centers with more active Nobel Prize winners than any other medical school in the world. As a premier educational, clinical and research institution, UT Southwestern is home to more than 2,000 distinguished scientists, physicians and allied health professionals. Our University Hospital has achieved Magnet RecognitionÂ® by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), joining only 7% of hospitals in the United States.
UT Southwestern is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To learn more and apply online, please visit: http://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/mdaccc.
Manager, Psycho-Social Oncology Survivorship Program, Anne Arundel Medical Center, Annapolis, Maryland
Posted: 12/8/2016SHOW ▼
The career opportunities offered throughout Anne Arundel Medical Center are as unique and diverse as each one of our 4,000+ employees. Explore a career with one of the leading health systems in Maryland. We are proud to be learning and growing together, as we expand in service to a greater number of people in more places throughout the region.
In this role, the Manager, Psycho-Social Oncology oversees the Patient and Family Services program in the AAMC DeCesaris Cancer Institute (DCI).
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team in order to design, implement, and coordinate a viable and vibrant patient and family services program
- Organize educational sessions for primary care and other community-based providers focused on best practices for psychosocial oncology
- Develop research or outcomes measurements of our psychosocial programs Organize educational sessions for primary care and other community-based providers focused on best practices for psychosocial oncology
- Provide clinical social work supervision and mentorship to other social workers
- Master's Degree in Social Work (Preferred Oncology Social Work Certification, OSW-C)
- At least two years of progressive leadership or management skills in healthcare preferably in ambulatory oncology environment
- Certification to provide clinical social work supervision in State of Maryland
- Minimum of five years of experience in medical social work
- Demonstrates computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, database management, PowerPoint, EPIC or other EMR applications
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. For more information, visit www.aamccareers.org.
Visit our Twitter page for more information on job postings, resume tips, and news about AAMC.
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace including sexual orientation and gender identity. Tobacco-Free Workplace.
For complete position description and to apply, visit AAMC Career Opportunities.
Infusion Center Clinical Manager, Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, Sarasota, Florida
Posted: 12/2/2016SHOW ▼
WHY CHOOSE SARASOTA MEMORIAL HEALTH CARE SYSTEM?
At Sarasota Memorial, our patient-focused care and commitment to our community are what drives us to be the best! Sarasota Memorial is a great place to have a career. For more information, visit our website at www.smh.com:
- Low nurse to patient ratios
- Continued learning
- Strong Leadership
- Top 100 Hospitals to Work For
- Regions only Magnet Hospital
- America’s Best Hospitals
- Consumer Preferred Hospital
- America’s Safest Hospitals
Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System is moving ahead with plans to develop a premier comprehensive cancer center that will offer services across the entire continuum of care, from prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment, to follow-up care, survivorship and support. Our new Oncology Leadership Group consisting of multi-disciplinary physicians in the community will help develop collaborative programs focused on best practices, the latest research and evidence-based treatment options and protocols. The new “Destination Cancer Center” is scheduled to open 2020. Currently, we are interviewing for:
Experienced Infusion Center Clinical Manager
Requisition # 413291
- The Clinical Manager has operational responsibility for a nursing unit which includes accountability for the quality of patient care, the performance of the nursing staff, assisting in the development and management of the budget, and the orientation, education and development of the staff.
- Current Florida Registered Nursing License.
- BSN or MSN degree required or three (3) years to complete.
- Two (2) years of current staff nurse experience.
- Management experience preferred.
- Certification in specialty preferred.
There’s so much to offer...
Creating a career and adventure of a lifetime! Looking for calm and relaxation?
- It’s “The Sunshine State” - Perfect all year round. The sunshine state has no shortage of beaches or warm weather.
- Works in a state that boast more than 650 miles of pristine beaches, warm sandy beach and the bluest waters of any U.S. coast.
- Relax and soak up the sun on the beautiful sandy beaches.
- Take advantage of more than 340 days of sunshine.
- Provides some of the best fishing in the Gulf Coast.
- Relax and unwind at the beach or enlighten your senses with the wonderful nightlife of Florida’s great cities.
Learn more and apply online at www.smh.com/careers.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or if you have any colleagues that would be good to network with, please let me know. Contact me today! For fastest consideration, please forward your updated CV to Kiana-Wolfe at Kiana-Wolfe@smh.com or call directly at 941-917-3906 to discuss.