Positions in Medical Oncology/Hematology
This category includes medical oncologists and medical directors as well as gynecologic oncologists and hematologists.
Clinical Manager, Oncology, Medical Associates Clinic, Dubuque, Iowa
Posted: 6/26/2017SHOW ▼
Medical Associates Clinic is seeking a full time Clinical Manager for the Oncology department. We are the area's leading healthcare provider and multi-specialty group practice with over 100+ providers and 900 healthcare professionals. The Oncology department is located in our Dubuque, Iowa location.
- The Clinical Manager of Oncology is responsible for the management of clinical staff, delivery of patient care and supporting activities based on direct reports, providers, locations and complexity. Previous Oncology experience or healthcare management experience a plus. RN license required.
- Facilitate the organization and coordinate of the delivery of patient care within the department. May include assisting with direct patient care.
- Perform managerial responsibilities, which may include but are not limited to: preparing annual budgets, attending meetings, collecting/compiling data and preparing reports. Facilitate medical records management, transcription, and business office activities, including establishing appropriate coding and charging mechanisms for department.
- Manage selection, training, development, performance evaluation, and performance issues for direct reports. Prepare schedule and assign work to assure adequate staffing levels to deliver a high level of patient service.
- Interpret and comply with regulations, policies and procedures, which may include but is not limited to: completing incident reports, evaluating safety of equipment, credentialing in area of responsibility, and enforcing CLIA regulations governing laboratory functions.
- Complete all other assigned projects and duties.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of specialized course of study or certification at a business or trade school.
More about Medical Associates Clinic and Health Plans:
Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Medical Associates Clinic is a well-established multispecialty group practice with over 170 providers and a staff of over 1,000 health care professionals and support personnel. The group was founded in 1924 and is Iowa’s oldest multispecialty group practice. Today, Medical Associates Clinic is the area’s leading health care provider and only multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates Clinic has been recognized since 1998 as a “better performing practice” by the Medical Group Management Association.
In 1982, Medical Associates developed the Tri-State’s first health maintenance organization, Medical Associates Health Plans, which offers comprehensive health benefits to over 400 employers and 45,000 members. Medical Associates Health Plans has maintained an “Excellent” rating, the highest level of accreditation possible by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, for 13 consecutive years.
Medical Associates Clinic offers several locations from which to seek medical care, including facilities at 1500 Associates Drive, 1000 Langworthy, and 1940 Elm Street in Dubuque, Iowa; as well as facilities in Bellevue, Cascade, Dyersville, Elkader, and Monona, Iowa; Cuba City, and Platteville, Wisconsin; and Elizabeth and Galena, Illinois.
To apply please visit our careers page at mahealthcare.com/careers.
Medical Oncologist, Unity Healthcare, Lafayette, Indiana
Posted: 6/6/2017SHOW ▼
Unity Healthcare is seeking a full time, board certified/board eligible medical oncologist to join our thriving established practice. Our practice has two advanced practiced nurses, on-site multi-specialty infusion center with oncology certified infusion nurses, in-house oral dispensing pharmacy and the practice is QOPI (Quality Oncology Practice Initiatives) certified through ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology).
Unity Healthcare is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 85 physicians in over 25 specialties providing primary, specialty and ancillary medical services in the Lafayette, Indiana area. Unity Healthcare physicians are provided significant autonomy and decision-making authority to practice and meet the changing medical needs of patients, while enjoying the benefits and economic rewards of a large medical group. We offer excellent income potential, a great work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package that includes rapid acceleration to a partnership.
Experienced oncologist or new fellows are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will be personable and skilled at relationship building in order to help create a positive atmosphere at this location.
Please contact Jamie Gordon at 765-446-5270 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this opportunity.
Hematologist/Oncologist, North Star Lodge, Yakima, Washington
Posted: 5/26/2017SHOW ▼
North Star Lodge is seeking a BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physician to join 5 Hematology/Oncology Physicians, 2 Oncology Advanced Practice Providers and 3 Radiation Oncologists to respond to the growth of our cancer program. North Star Lodge combines Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Radiation Oncology in a single, unique, outpatient facility. Through innovative design and careful attention to details like natural light and interior space, we are able to offer an environment conducive to healing. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, LTD, Life/AD&D and more.
Completion of accredited Internal Medicine Residency & Hematology Oncology Fellowship BC/BE in Hematology and Oncology Experience or interest in solid tumor and/or complex hematology related diseases desired.
PhysicianRecruitment@yvmh.org or 509-249-5031.