Home > Meetings > 2017 Annual Meeting > Overview
ACCC 43rd Annual Meeting, CANCERSCAPE
Changes are underway that will impact oncology care delivery and reimbursement for years to come. Get the facts you need to understand how to stay ahead of these changes at the ACCC 43rd Annual Meeting, CANCERSCAPE.
- Get informed—learn from insiders, experts, and decision makers about the evolving healthcare policy landscape, alternative payment models, value-based frameworks, data collection and quality measures, 340B drug pricing, and more!
- Represent your cancer program—and your patients—during Capitol Hill Day. Advocate for improved funding and access to quality oncology care.
- The State of Healthcare Under the New Administration
- What Cancer Programs Can Do to Thrive — Not Just Survive — MACRA
- Drug Pricing Under the Trump Administration
- Translating Lessons Learned from the Oncology Care Model to Other APMs
- 340B — The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- The ACA Under Trump: What’s Staying, What’s Going & What about Those State Health Exchanges?
- Site Neutral Payment Policy — How It May Impact Your Program
Oncology Care Model (OCM) Collaborative Workshop
Friday, March 31, 2017
9:45 AM – 1:00 PM
The OCM Collaborative Workshop is an exclusive event for providers participating in the Oncology Care Model. The workshop will provide peer-to-peer learning with like-minded professionals, and examine effective practices and innovative strategies for implementing OCM requirements. The workshop will consist of several snapshot presentations by OCM practices which will highlight innovative ideas and solutions for meeting OCM requirements, workgroups on hot topics, a facilitated Q & A session, and opportunities to network with your OCM peers. Come ready to share your biggest challenges and success stories in this collaborative forum.
Be Heard on Capitol Hill
No need to be a "policy expert" or familiar with specific legislation to participate on Capitol Hill, Wednesday, March 29, 2017. Take advantage of the opportunity to share YOUR STORY with lawmakers so they understand how policy impacts oncology care in YOUR COMMUNITY.
Watch our two-minute whiteboard video to learn how you can participate—and what to expect from—Capitol Hill Day.
Registration & Fees
|ACCC Member (all categories)
|2nd Registrant (provider only)
|Industry Council Member
|OCM Collaborative Workshop*
* For OCM-Participating Providers Only
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Institute for Medical and Nursing Education (IMNE) and Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC). IMNE is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. IMNE designates this educational activity for a maximum of 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented through the joint providership of IMNE and ACCC. IMNE is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC’s) Commission on Accreditation. This educational program provides 11.25 contact hours of continuing nursing education credit. If you have any questions regarding the CME or CE credit being offered for this meeting, please contact IMNE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information presented in this activity represents the opinion of the faculty and is not necessarily the official position of ACCC, its affiliated chapters, or IMNE.
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886550915-1017) for 10.5 continuing education contact hours.