Attend the meeting that's most convenient to you for a comprehensive look at oncology reimbursement issues, tools to strengthen your program, and information to help you weather market changes.
All members of the cancer care team who deal with oncology business and reimbursement will benefit from these meetings. Gain a full-spectrum perspective in just one day of sessions:
- Hear the latest trends in oncology coding and billing, navigate new regulations in 2017, and gain strategies to overcome reimbursement obstacles
- Learn how to smoothly transition to new quality data reporting requirements under the Merit-Based Incentive Program System (MIPS)
- Gain practical management how-to’s for increasing efficiencies through the proper management of financial data
- Hear strategies for the practical application of radiation oncology CPT codes in physician office and hospital settings
- Gain insight to optimize insurance coverage by expanding access and eliminating barriers — helping to save money for your patients and program
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 5.0 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
May 18, 2017 | Omaha, Nebraska
Embassy Suites Omaha - Downtown/Old Market
555 South 10th Street
Omaha, NE 68102
Add to your calendar 2017-05-18 9:00:00 2017-05-18 18:00:00 America/New_York Oncology Reimbursement Meeting - Nebraska Embassy Suites Omaha - Downtown/Old Marketd, 555 South 10th Street, Omaha, NE 68102 Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) firstname.lastname@example.org